Friday, June 10, 2016

The Nugget who Stopped Caring

Hey.

I'm a person so,,,

Hi how are you doing today don't answer that I don't actually care. I'm so nice aren't I hahahaha. Anyway. I'm actually the nicest admin here so,,,good luck on this blog.

So I'm Serena Reese. Nice to meet you [not]. Ok it's 12:30 am so I'm probably just really out of it so like, bear with me here.

So this is me and no I am not quoting a Demi Lovato song from a 2008 Disney original movie. 

Feel free to call me Sere or Rina or Serena because I don't really care to be honest. 

So enjoy this little internet junkyard filled with useless trash we have going on here and stuff. See ya around. Wait no I won't this is the internet. Eh, whatever. Good enough.


Bye.

-Rina is so done with life

No comments:

Post a Comment