Thursday, August 18, 2016

Anime and Yaoi and all the good stuff aha

Yo it's Jōhō here aha. So it's been a while. I like, never go on whatever site this is I forgot lmao. Anyways, as you can probably tell from Serena's post about Black Butler, I am a very very very big anime fan. So basically I have no life and I live like a naked mole rat under the safety of my blanket all day thanks.

I have been progressively ruining my friend's lives by getting them into anime as well! One person being 01! Aha I'm not sorry in the slightest! If I suffer they shall suffer with me cccc:

After getting into anime(i have finished 51), I started getting into yaoi because there is no way to avoid yaoi when you're an otaku like myself. I have read well over 50 yaoi mangas and seen a few yaoi animes, Love Stage being my first. I have dragged 01 into that as well. We both hang out and just read yaoi now it's pretty chill.

So that's just a small little portion about what kind of life I'm currently living. It's very sad, I know. I have been craving death for a while now go me.

My favorite animes would have to be Noragami and Hunter x Hunter. My favorite yaoi mangas have to be Escape Journey (so much angst it makes me cry) and Yatamomo (my first yaoi manga :o)

Well that's it, really. Thanks for idk reading lol.

                                                                                    -Jōhō

No comments:

Post a Comment